The 2017 Winner Have Been Announced!
- Elle Antonini – 2017 First Place Poster
- Jade R. Janssen-Iverson – 2017 2nd Place Poster
- Monica Ortiz – 2017 Third Place Poster
- Lexie Ebersohl – Director’s Choice
- Cristal A – Director’s Choice
Alcohol Awareness Month is held each year during April. In concurrence with this event, ILCAAAP/Illinois Churches in Action is sponsoring the 22nd Annual Poster Contest for students in grades 6 – 12 beginning in January. Entries must be postmarked by March 31, 2017.
- Poster Contest Rules and Entry Information
- “Did You Know” info sheet on how alcohol affects youth
- Letter to teachers and parents
Looking for inspiration? Check out our past winners under the Youth tab at the top of this page.
Looking for more information on the dangers of underage drinking? Check out these fantastic resources:
Link Between Alcohol Marketing and Youth Drinking Grows Stronger
The Toll of Underage Drinking
Prevalence of Underage Drinking