THE SEVENTEENTH ANNUAL ALCOHOL AWARENESS POSTER CONTEST Sponsored by -ILCAAAP/ILLINOIS CHURCHES IN ACTION
OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS IN GRADES 6-12 PUBLIC, PRIVATE AND HOME SCHOOLS POSTERS SHOULD ILLUSTRATE THE VALUES OF NOT DRINKING AND INCLUDE THE THEME “Don’t Drink Drugs, Alcohol is a Drug”.
1) Posters must include the theme Don’t Drink Drugs Alcohol is a Drug.
2) Each poster must be the work of one student and an original design.
3) Posters must be 8 1⁄2 by 11 – using black ink, colored markers, or crayon on white paper.
4) Posters should not include any commercial characters, violent or offensive details.
5) Students – Name, Home address, Home phone number,school name and address and grade level must be clearly typed or printed on the back of the poster.
6) All entries must be postmarked by March 30, 2013 and become the
1st place Winner: 7” Acer Iconia Tablet
2nd place Winner: Kindle Fire
3rd place Winner: Samsung MP3 Player
Additional prizes will be awarded to a winner from each participating school or youth-organization
Send Entries to: ILCAAAP/Illinois Churches In Action
% Heather Garcia 1132 W. Jefferson Street Springfield, IL 62702
Questions may be directed to Heather at:
Office phone 217-546-6871 Toll Free 866-940-6871