- Contact your Mayor, Village Trustees, Aldermen, and ask them to support an ordinance to prohibit a marijuana dispensary and marijuana businesses. Sample ordinance
- Talk with churches/pastoral associations, local law enforcement, doctors, counselors, fire chief and emergency personnel, teachers, school administrators, activists, and others in the community and ask them to speak at a public hearing in support of a ban on marijuana sales.
- Start a social media group to share information about the impact of marijuana:
Marijuana damages young brains https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/16/opinion/marijuana-brain-effects.html
Marijuana’s Black Market 2.0 et 2.0https://www.city-journal.org/marijuana-black-market
Faith leaders object to dispensary close to their places of worship (CA) https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2019/06/24/antioch-to-consider-cannabis-dispensary-next-to-church-and-mosque/
- Attend and speak at Municipal and County Board meetings
- Write a Letter to the Editor. Sample editorial